When you are using Stewardship Technology EGS the pop-up blocker in your browser may prevent you from downloading, opening, and/or printing files. This includes any documents that you receive through email.
This guide will walk you through the steps for editing your pop-up blocker settings in the Chrome browser so that you can access these files.
1. On your computer, open Chrome
2. At the top right, click More and then Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Click Privacy and Security and then Site Settings
4. At the bottom of the page click Pop-ups and redirects
5. At the bottom of the page in the Allowed section click Add
6. In the Site box type www.egsnetwork.com and click Add
7. Go back to your account on EGS and try to print the document again. If the Blocked symbol appears, on the upper right side of your address bar, you will click on it then select Always Allow