When you are using Stewardship Technology EGS the pop-up blocker in your browser may prevent you from downloading, opening, and/or printing files. This includes any documents that you receive through email.
This guide will walk you through the steps for editing your pop-up blocker settings in the Firefox browser so that you can access these files.
1. On your computer, open Firefox
2. At the top right, click the Application Menu and then Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Click Privacy and Security
4. In the Permissions section click on Exceptions to the right of Block pop-up windows
5. In the Allowed box add www.egsnetwork.com to the address bar and save the change