When you are using the Stewardship Technology EGS Platform there are a few places where the pop-up blocker in your browser may prevent you from downloading, opening, and/or printing files. This includes Reports, Tax receipts, and Monthly Statements.
This guide will walk you through the steps for editing your pop-up blocker settings in the Microsoft Edge browser so that you can access these files.
1. On your computer, open Edge
2. At the top right, click More and then Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Click Cookies and site permissions, then under Site Permissions click pop-ups and redirects
4. In the Allowed section click Add
5. In the Site box type egsnetwork.com and click Add
6. Try to print/view the document again. If the Blocked symbol appears, on the upper right side of your address bar, you will click on it then select Always Allow