For this month’s Tip and Trick we wanted to highlight some of the recent enhancements to the Biggest, Bestest, Most Awesomest giving form. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to update your giving forms to the latest version.
The Biggest, Bestest, Most Awesomest giving form:
- Provides easy giving solutions for donors so they choose if they want to give one-time, create an account, or log in to their account all on one form.
- Allows donors to make donations in Memory or in Honor of someone.
- Mobile friendly, works great with our Text-to-Give feature.
- Donors can set up their recurring donations and give to multiple designations all on one form.
- The ability for the form to be embedded on your website.
Some recent enhancements of the form allow donors to be able to select the date that they want their donation to occur. This way they have more control over their donation.
They can also easily choose their frequency and the number of gifts they would like to make.
We also have added a confirm bank account field for donors who are donating with a checking or savings account. This will help to prevent errors when donors type in their bank account information.
And lastly, we added “Forgot Username” and “Forgot Password” links so that if a donor forgets their login information, they can easily retrieve it.
The Biggest, Bestest, Most Awesomest Giving form is the easiest way for your donors to give. And it just keeps on getting better!